The digital marketing landscape is overwhelming. We get it. Even as a team of digital marketing experts, we don’t know anyone who feels as if they’ve got a grasp on everything there is to know.
Paid advertising, social media, content, video, messenger marketing, SEO…there’s a lot to get your head around. With algorithms updating daily and new platforms emerging, it can feel like you’re constantly scrambling to keep your head above the water.
If you’re feeling a little lost in the digital marketing landscape, let our founder Lucy McGregor help guide the way in the latest Pep Talk podcast episode…
Hosted by the wonderful Grace Kreft, the Pep Talk podcast was created in April 2020 as a way to support NZ businesses during the Covid-19 lockdown. Grace chats to business owners about their business journeys, advice, ups, downs and everything in between.
In the latest episode featuring Lucy McGregor, you’ll learn about:
- Lucy’s personal journey to starting her own digital marketing agency.
- Digital marketing basics – what’s SEO? What platforms should I be on? Do I need to join TikTok?!
- Tips, tricks and advice for how to go about your digital marketing strategy.
- Recommendations for budgets and ad spends.
- + so much more!
We hope you find this podcast useful, and if you have any questions feel free to leave us a comment or flick us a DM on Instagram. We’d love to hear from you.
Our favourites are:
- Peptalk + Zeenya Clothing – we love this brand & Lucy owns several of their gorgeous tights!
- Peptalk + Kaitahi – we’re in awe of this incredible brand and their mission
- Peptalk + Ethique – another sustainable, purpose driven brand that we LOVE here at LKO!
Don’t want to navigate the digital marketing landscape yourself? Jump in the back, we’ll drive. Let our team of experts help your business thrive using tried and tested digital strategies.