When we start working with a new client, we get together to discuss their business vision, goals, customers, products, struggles and so much more…

 

Despite the vast range of clients we’ve worked with, all of them were experiencing the following five things before they decided to outsource their marketing and begin working with us…

These five things are signs – signs that it is time to take the leap and outsource. Whether that’s your digital marketing, or any other part of your business. 

 

Do any of the signs resonate with you? 

 

You’re not focussing on what you’re good at

If you started your business because you’re passionate about designing sustainable clothing, for example, and you’re suddenly finding yourself spending hours of the day trying to figure out how on earth Facebook advertising works, there’s a very good chance it’s time to outsource. 

Your time is best spent on what you’re good at, and what you like doing. 

When you take your time and attention away from what you’re good at and onto something you have no interest in becoming an expert on, you’ll not only waste your time, money and effort, but you’ll lose out on the very reason your business was born. 

Outsourcing is about delegating work to experts in the field. Then you can focus on what you’re good at, and your outsourcers can do the same. 

 

You’re Burnt Out

Outsource marketingWhile we agree entrepreneurs and business owners must be tenacious, hard-working and gritty, we don’t believe they must be constantly burnt out. If you are feeling this way, outsourcing could be your silver bullet.

You may be thinking, I am burnt out, but I don’t have the time, money or resources to outsource. 

That’s short term thinking. 

Not to mention unsustainable. 

Yes, outsourcing is an investment. It’s also a long term, scalable and profitable solution to meeting your business goals. 

 

You Need a Specific Set of Expertise 

When it comes to outsourcing your digital marketing, you often find yourself requiring a very specific set of expertise. 

Facebook advertising, YouTube advertising, building out online sales funnels, Google advertising, email marketing… these are all niche expertise that your average marketer would not necessarily have robust knowledge in. These platforms change every single day. Genuinely understanding all there is to know about Facebook advertising, for example,  is a full time job in itself. 

Outsourcing projects to people who make whatever it is you’re looking for their full time job is one of the most impactful things you can do for your business. Bring in the experts, cut the bullshi* and start to see real growth towards your business goals. 

 

You’ve Tried Doing It Yourself (And It Didn’t Work) 

Outsource marketingWe’ve come across a lot of clients with the same back story: they’re determined to learn a set of skills (for example, Google Advertising) so they take to the internet, watch as many tutorials as they can and give it a good whack themselves. 

90% of the time this is unsuccessful, and the other 10% of the time when people do manage to run some successful campaigns, by the time they’re done the algorithms have updated and the platform interface has changed. 

If you’ve tried the DIY route and it’s been unsuccessful, outsource. If you haven’t tried it but you’re thinking about it, outsource again. You’ll save time, money and a lot of painfully confusing online tutorials. 

 

Your Internal Staff Are Overworked

Another sure-fire sign that it’s time to outsource is if your internal staff are drowning. Are they trying to upskill in areas they have no interest in? To-do-lists growing by the second? Are they steering off path from their intended trajectory? 

We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again — overwork is unsustainable. 

Check in with your staff and see how they’re feeling. 

If swamped, overwhelmed, and confused come up, you know it’s time to outsource. 

 

Check off all of the five signs? Time to outsource marketing for your business.

Lucy Kate Online are experts in social media advertising, Google advertising, copywriting, online sales funnels, online launches, and more. Get in touch to learn more about how we can help.

 


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.